Monday, April 14, 2008

3 Down

Well I started this blog mostly for my own journaling purposes and to track my progress for running this marathon. I have officially signed up and paid my money. Now all I have to do is wait for May 8th to find out if I made the lottery. My training started this last week with a 3 mile run on Sat. I was a little worried about it due to the fact that I havent ran in a month (because of sickness and stitches) but I did it and I felt great. I got tons of new songs on my Ipod and that made the world of difference. Dont get me wrong, I was super tired..but I did it. I also went and bought some new running clothes. Not quite sure which ones will be the best to run in but I'll have to just try them out. (if anyone has advice with what to run in the advice would be much appreciated!!)(WRFDJ told me about some Nike pants, still need to figure out where to get them and which ones they are) It was a good week. 3 down...23.2 to go!!

3 comments:

Radical Richmonds said...

Linds this is such a great idea! i just got done looking at WRFDJ...wow...what a bunch of inspirational girls! we can do it girl!!! luv ya!
shanna

Bean said...

I love that you are so serious about this, you can totally do it! I still want to come and do the short walk/jogs with you on the days you take the babe so let me know when you are going!

Jen said...

Saw you on WRFDJ and thought I'd stop over. Good luck on your new goal and making it in to St. George! I'm trying for it as well. I'll check back and see how you're doing! New clothes are always a good incentive to get out and run!