Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cardio Cinema


So my gym has come up with the best invention ever for helping those runs go by fast. The Cardio Cinema Room is awesome. Its a movie theater with all the cardio equipment in the same room. I love it!! Its all dark and loud like a movie theater, with a great big screen, and they always have great movies playing. I run at the gym during the week and it really is so fun to watch a movie and work out at the same time!! Wonderful idea gym. The other day I went to run and Hairspray was on. I had never seen it so needless to say I was super entertained. All those songs just pumped me up and kept me running for a long time. Thanks Zac Efron!! (lol)

2 comments:

3703 said...

Do you have a pair of iShoes? I heard lance armstrong or paula abdul congratulate you during your run.

Jen said...

Sounds like a great idea! BTW would you care if I added you to my blog roll?