Sunday, May 25, 2008

Great Day

Well Sat. was a really good day. One of my girl friends, Lacee, decided she wanted to train for the Marathon so she came with me. We ran down Emigration Canyon. It was sooo Beautiful!! We walked the first mile to make sure we were really warmed up (we didnt need to walk that much but I think we were enjoying the conversation and company) It was so nice to run with someone. We pushed each other and like I said before the company was great (especially when I am used to running alone) The last two times that I have run I have gotten really sick stomach's. Its always been around mile 7. I think its from the shot blocks that I ate. I am going to try Gu next week to see if it helps the problem. The weather was really nice and there was a cool breaze to cool us off. I felt really good during my run (other than my stomach) We got done in just under 2 hours and then we realized that we had tracked the miles wrong in the car. By the time we got to the car we had gone 10 miles. But we walked the last mile. It was a great acomplishment-especially from the last Sat. run I had. I am so glad I will now have a running partner. Here's to a great week.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great job! I'm glad you found a running buddy! It seems to make such a difference. Maybe it's just good to know that someone else is suffering right along with you!